Thursday 8 May 2014

Gap Haul

We visited Windsor on bank holiday Monday (you can see this post here) and GAP had 30% off which ended that day, so obviously I just had to have a look. There clothes are just so cute! I would of brought the whole of the baby section if I could but I managed to limited myself to 5 items! I thought I would share them with you.

 
 
Top left to bottom right:
 
Star Flutter Dress usually £12.95 but I paid £9.06
Paddington Bear for Gap Pleat Top was in the sale for £8.99
Lace Trim Leggings in Calypso Coral usually £6.95 but I paid £3.50
Balloon Graphic Bodysuit usually £6.95 but I paid £3.50
Dot Print Logo Pant usually £8.95 but I paid £6.26
 
I cannot wait to dress Scarlett in these outfits, she is definately a Gap baby! They are just the cutest and I even saved myself £13.48. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read and will be replied to! If you would like to talk more or have any questions, you can tweet me @Mumma_Blog!