Thursday 24 April 2014

All Smiles :)

Scarlett is 8 weeks old on Sunday, where does the time go?! Everyone always says "make the most of it, they grow so quickly!" and you just think seriously how quickly can they grow? But as the saying goes, time flys when your having fun! I cannot believe that 8 weeks ago we started a new chapter in our lives and became a family, but I also feel like she has always been a part of our life.

She gave us her first proper little smile, not caused by wind!, at about 5 weeks old. We tried so hard for weeks to catch it on camera, only to fail miserably :(. Now we cannot stop her from smiling and I'm telling you, she plays up more for the camera!!

When she smiles, it simply makes my day as her whole face lights up and I feel like it is a genuine happy smile! She has even begun gurgling and making her own little noises. This is the reason I take way too many photos and constantly video her (even though I have to admit I was pretty camera happy before now!).

'A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.' - Laurel Atherton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read and will be replied to! If you would like to talk more or have any questions, you can tweet me @Mumma_Blog!