Monday 28 April 2014

My Weekend

Weekends are normally a really busy time, rushing here there and everywhere to see people we do not see during the week - due to James working. So this weekend was relatively quiet.

On Saturday we went to pick up our new car, a black Vauxhall Astra. Now usually I'd be uber excited but I just wasn't getting the bubbly giddy feeling! Maybe it was because I worry about spending large amounts of money! Or maybe it was because it was something else that wasn't going to be mine. On a positive note we now have a 5 door car so outings are alot easier and Scarlett has a lot more room!


In the evening, James and I went out together for the first time since having Scarlett 8 weeks ago. Scarlett spent the evening with Nana and her two aunties, Ellen and Charlotte. I never realised being without Scarlett would be so hard, I just wanted to get back to her! She obviously wasn't as bothered about being away from me as she was fast asleep when we got back and slept until the next morning (apart from feeds)!!

Scarlett relaxing in Auntie Charlotte's bed!!
Then on Sunday we spent the morning relaxing before doing a mini food shop and cooking a yummy roast dinner!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend :)



Check back tomorrow for 'The Things They Don't Tell You About Pregnancy and Parenthood"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read and will be replied to! If you would like to talk more or have any questions, you can tweet me @Mumma_Blog!