Thursday 24 April 2014

Hello!

Hello and welcome to Just Another Mumma Blog.

I am a new mumma who loves spending time with my beautiful bundle! My life has changed a great deal and I have started a new chapter in my life, so what better way to start a new chapter than with a new blog!

I had the idea of starting a blog whilst sitting on the sofa watching daytime TV, with Scarlett laid on my chest snoozing away. I wanted to find something to do with my spare time, as trust me there is only so much daytime TV you can watch before you have seen it all!

You will find anything from my learnings of motherhood to my daily life. It is basically a space for me to write about everything in my life, kind of like a diary and something that hopefully I will be able to show Scarlett when she is older.

I am a friendly person so please just drop in to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. All comments are read and will be replied to! If you would like to talk more or have any questions, you can tweet me @Mumma_Blog!